Networking & Server Management
While there is no precise definition of the term due to it being such a broad concept, some of the main areas are summarized below:
- This involves tracking and inventorying the many network resources such as monitoring transmission lines, hubs, switches, routers, and servers; it also involves monitoring their performance and updating their associated software – especially network management software, network operating systems, and distributed software applications used by network users.This involves smooth network functioning as designed and intended, including close monitoring of activities to quickly and efficiently address and fix problems as they occur and preferably even before users are aware of the problem.
- Network Maintenance: This involves timely repair and necessary upgrades to all network resources as well as preventive and corrective measures through close communication and collaboration with network administrators. Example work includes replacing or upgrading network equipment such as switches, routers and damaged transmission lines
Typically, the financial services sector allows countries to export goods and turn agricultural and manufacturing products into cash. It serves as a broad term for a variety of subsectors that include banking, asset management, insurance and venture capital. As a result, the financial services sector represents the largest and most liquid set of resources for the vast majority of countries.
Asset management represents one of several sectors that is closely related to financial services. Large investing institutions offer wealthy clients access to a variety of services that include brokerage, credit services, loans and automatic investing programs. Essentially, brokers are entrusted with managing money, credit and investing accounts for clients. These services are quite involved and expensive and require a fair amount of assets to begin with, which means that asset management services are only employed by wealthy people.
Fund Raising Consultancy & Investment Consultancy
Fundraising Consultancy Management is the driving force behind fundraising efforts. The way to oversee the workforce of paid or volunteer individuals and must keep them on task. They create, teach, lead, and manage the people responsible for bringing in the donations. Without their expertise and efforts a company will not have the funds to continue with their work.
Some major goals of Fund raising Consultancy are:
- Develop goals and a plan for raising money
- Refine that plan to adopt strategies and campaigns that reflect the ideals of the company
- identify and explore donor pools
- personally handle VIP donors
- write grant proposals and manage endowments
- plan and manage marketing efforts like direct mail campaigns
- plan fundraising events such as dinners, receptions, and parties
- develop alliances with other organizations
- work collaboratively to enhance fundraising efforts
- keep in contact with the CEO and board, apprising them of fundraising successes
Having the best organizing and managing skills mean nothing if, at the end of the day, there is no money raised. Creating new and innovative plans is crucial to be successful in fundraising. Managers must also be able to adapt and change strategies to meet the needs of their donor pools and keep the donations coming.
Fundraisers need to be comfortable dealing with the public. They must enjoy public speaking, should be extroverted, and enjoy attending events and galas. Moreover, they must be able to communicate effectively and eloquently and be up to date on social, political, and newsworthy topics in order to engage in meaningful conversation with potential donors.
Our IT training helps you solve real-world practical computing issues and practice for certification exams. We provide different trainings like Anroid. PHP, My SQL, Macrosoft Office, Java, Dotnet , Communication Skill Development , Personal Skill development , Interview skill development
CRS is a One Stop Solution Provider providing end to end solutions for small and mid-size enterprises. The above mentioned services encapsulated with Business Consultancy helps organizations to find the right solution which would help them grow. CRS has experience in various technologies in the above mentioned domains which enable organization to get a right configure solution which would address the concerns and needs.
Quality Assurance at CRS
At CRS, we have embedded quality process in the way we do our business. Hence our Quality Management System is referred to as the Business Management System. It ensures that the processes across the organization are consistent and person independent. It has lots of benefits for the customer. A transparent quality management system is a person independent process centric system that promotes consistency. The process compliance to our
Business Management System at the organization level is confirmed through periodic surveillance audits by renowned external accredited agencies. We follow the eight management principles for ISO certification.
- Customer Focus
- Involvement of People
- Process Approach
- System Approach to Management
- Continual Improvement
- Factual Approach to Decision Making Mutually beneficial Supplier Relationship
Services. IT Consultancy CRS Systems – BPR Consultancy:
BPR (Business Process Re-Engineering) is a concept that came into existence in the early 90’s. This process helps every business to streamline their business processes so that it can bring transparency in the operations and increase the productivity of the organization. It also helps in tapping the loopholes in the business process and the various areas where they can sense their Return on Investment. These operations are to be handled by experienced process owned consultants who mainly knows the in and out of the specific process.
CRS’s Capability in BPR :
- Enrichment in SAP Functional Consultant of various domains.
- Updated Tools and Questionnaires for conducting Process Mapping.
- Industry Vertical Specific Process Owned Consultants.
- Experience in more than 30 domestic projects and international projects.
Software Solutions : Onshore-Offshore Model of Implementation & Support
For international based customers the model of implementation that is followed is a combination of offshore and onshore implementation. This model of operation has helped on mutually agreed terms and combination which reduces the cost of ownership of the total project implementation. This methodology is a proven and tested methodology wherein the project investment is on a lower side and the after sales support has also been in the lower side.
In this model the entire Project Management and the Account management are carried out onsite and the development and deployment phase is taken care offsite. CRS has extremely qualified individuals and defined support structures which analyzes and sort out issues and concerns of the organization without hampering the business flow.
The salient features of our support infrastructures are:
- Online helpdesk to attend to calls and email.
- Remote support through Remote Desktop/VPN/Team viewer
- Disaster and Recovery Management (Onsite).
- Onsite Service Attending within 12hours of call login.
Event Management : BLUES N BEYOND
1. Corporate: Brand Launch , Company Promotion , Conference, Seminars, Workshops, Dealers meet , Mall promotion , Road Rally , Road Promotio.
2. Social: Wedding , Birthday, Private Parties, Musical Nights, Sangeet, with DJ, Mehendi, Collage events, Bachelors Party .
We provide venue, catering, still and cinematic photography, Videography, event stylist, invitation card & printed material, cakes, hair, make up stylists, bridal car, gifts & gifts away.
3. Production : Film, Short films, Web series, Documentary, Corporate Films, Jingles, Music Video, Travelogue, Model Portfolio, Fashion Shoot, Advertisements
Overall Benefits for our Clients:
- Reduce Liability
- Increase Employee Productivity
- Decrease Total Cost of Labor
- Increase Profits
- Strategic Decision Making
- Focus On Core Business